Here’s Why Smart Marketers Ship Eco-Friendly Promotional Items for Their Virtual Events
Hosting a Virtual Event? Don’t Forget Those ALL IMPORTANT Eco-Promotional Gifts!
By now, working from home and attending virtual meetings and events is becoming second nature. As many of our customers have pivoted to hosting more virtual events than in-person events, we have been right there with them helping them to choose the best eco-friendly promotional products.
For both your in-person events as well as your virtual events, we can help you create one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly promotional gifts like reusable tote bags, reusable drinkware, and more.
Customized, eco-friendly promotional items are valuable in more ways than one and will remind your customers about your brand each time they are put to use. Find out how you take things a step further to connect with your customers in a very real and meaningful way.
The Gift That Keeps on Giving
Instead of creating a single-item to give as a takeaway, why not create a customized, eco-friendly promotional gift in a one-of-a-kind customized reusable bag?
You can ship the “gift bag” to each recipient before the show even begins.
People love to receive gifts. These days receiving something in the mail is sure to surprise and delight and leave a positive and lasting impression.
Receiving a customized eco-promotional product or a special reusable bag full of eco-friendly promotional items gets people even more excited about the event and creates a true sense of connected community.
People will appreciate the free swag, but they’ll also appreciate the thoughtfulness and planning that went into it all.
Figuring It All Out
You know your customers and what they like, so select items that will appeal to them and be useful. The eco-friendly promotional items you put into the customized reusable shopping bags can include seed paper shapes, pens, customized reusable drinkware, and more.
Staying connected through eco-friendly promotional items does even more than make people happy and create a sense of community.
Stats from the just-out, Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) 2020 Impressions Study tell us some interesting things that make utilizing eco-friendly promotional gifts a smart marketing move for Q4 2020.
- 46% of consumers overall, have a more favorable opinion of an advertiser if the promo product they received was environmentally friendly.
- 53% of females and 40% of males have a more favorable opinion of the advertiser if the promo product they received was environmentally friendly.
- Nearly a third of women (31%) report they purchased more environmentally friendly products in 2019 than they did in 2018.
- 23% of 18-35 year-olds, 27% of 35-54 year-olds, and 31% of 55+ year-olds purchased more environmentally friendly products in 2019 than 2018.
- 45% of 18-35 year-olds, 40% of 35-54 year-olds, and 53% of 55+ year-olds have a more favorable opinion of an advertiser if the promo product they received was environmentally friendly.
We Can Help
While a lot has changed in terms of holding virtual events, one thing that hasn’t changed is the value custom promotional items, like reusable bags provide.
You cannot hand your custom items and gift bags directly to your customers, but you can still let them know that you are thinking about them and how much you value them, but sending items to them.
Contact Factory Direct Promos today for the help you need making your virtual event memorable with eco-friendly promotional items for your virtual attendees.Tagged