5 Ideas for Eco-Friendly Marketing With Seed Paper
Eco-Friendly Marketing Ideas with Seed Paper Stand Out
When creating a handout, postcard, business card or other item, you want something that is unique and will leave a lasting impression. Seed paper is a great substrate that features seeds embedded in the paper, creating a very textured feel that will immediately grab your customer’s attention. The paper is completely biodegradable, and when covered with soil it will breakdown and the seeds will germinate, giving your customer’s wildflowers or other plants. If you’re interested in utilizing seed paper to market your brand, but not sure how I’ve rounded up some great ideas to help you get started.
- Get Your Name Out There with Business Cards. The goal of business cards is to make an impression and get your contact info in the hands of your potential customers – seed paper business cards tic both of these boxes. The textured paper will immediately capture the attention of your customer and is likely to leave a lasting impression. Aside from the embedded seeds the paper is just like any other stock, so select the color of the paper and the imprinting color and you will have a completely unique and one-of-a-kind business card. Just be sure to follow up with those you hand the card out to and connect with them on LinkedIn as once the card is planted, your contact information will be growing flowers and not in their database.
- Spread Some Holiday Cheer. Brighten up the holidays for your customers and vendors with holiday cards made from seed paper. We offer full-color printing on both the front and the back, and we also include growing instructions on the back so your customers understand how to plant the paper. Our Holiday Collection cards are printed on seed paper, while our Ornament Collection cards feature an ornament cut from seed paper which can be used to decorate a tree until planted.
- Create a Custom Postcard. With full-color one-sided printing on a 3.95” x 5.2” postcard you can easily get your info out to your customers and potential customers alike. Postcards are a great direct mailing tool that allows you to promote a new release, disseminate a coupon code or relay other important info to key players.
- Get the Word Out with Seed Shape Packs. Create custom shapes, like your logo or another recognizable symbol using seed paper and use these as handouts or takeaways at an event. We offer one-color printing on one-side, so you can include branding info or other stats and facts. These packs are available in quantities of 3 or 6 and come packaged in corn-based cello pack and feature a custom printed header.
- Get Creative. Pick up some sheets of seed paper stock to use for whatever you dream up from custom mailers, to note cards or something else. The sheets come in standard size of 8.5” x 11” and are available in a variety of colors. We even offer the option to create paper with a custom seed mix, so you can create something truly unique.
Seed paper leaves a lasting impression and makes it easy to market your brand in an eco-friendly manner. There are a variety of ways you can use seed paper, allowing you to create countless and stunning promotional items. As always, if you have any questions please get in touch and we’ll help you get started designing your next great marketing tool.Tagged