Turn to TSNN to Stay On Top of Trade Show News and Trends
Tune In to TSNN to Learn About Trends in the Trade Show Industry that Will Benefit Your Bottom Line
I am happy to announce I am one of TSNN’s Thought Leader Bloggers along with some pretty awesome business minds in the trade show industry like:
- *Lisa Apolinski , a writer, blogger, and digital strategist, as well as the owner of a consulting company, 3 Dog Write
- *Traci Browne, owner of Red Cedar Marketing, and author of “The Social Trade Show: Leveraging Social Media and Virtual Events”
- *Mike Thimmesch, the director of industry relations for Skyline Exhibits
- *Alexandra d’Archangelo, a Social Media Strategist and Account Executive at Marketing Design Group
- *Terry Campanaro, an exhibit industry expert and GES’ vice president of client relations for healthcare
- *Lew Hoff, an industry veteran and President at Bartizan
- *Oliver Richardson, the Sales and Marketing Director of DB Systems and DBpixelhouse
- *Adam Schaffer who is the Vice President of Trade shows and Exhibitions for HelmsBriscoe and a member of the IAEE Senior Executives Programming Task Force
This is great company and I couldn’t be happier to join this distinguished and informative group. Each individual brings a wealth of knowledge and writes with authority and knowledge. The site is one of my personal favorites, full of a lot of really great, useful and instructive posts that cover topics from managing leads and social media, incorporating technology, creating displays and building booths and so much more.
Check In to TSNN and Stay on Top of Trade Show Industry Trends
I will be writing a post about once a month, so please make sure to check that out, but I also encourage you to take time to read the posts written by the other Thought Leader Blogger and check out the other useful content on the sites.
Whether you’re gearing up for your first trade show or you’re a seasoned pro on the trade show circuit, there are a lot of handy tips and extremely useful articles available that will help you plan for a successful trade show.
Factory Direct Promos, Founder and CEO