Factory Direct Promos CMO Appointed Sustainable Brand Advisory Board
Shane Shirley-Smith, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), for Factory Direct Promos Appointed to World Brand Congress 2013 Sustainable Brand Advisory Board
We are proud to announce the appointment of our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Shane Shirley-Smith, to the Advisory Board of the 2013 World Brand Congress in Mumbai, India. Shane is well known for her digital media and sustainable business initiatives online and off, and will serve as a nominating council member for the 2013 Global Brand Excellence Awards.
This year’s conference revolves around sustainable brands and will be the largest gathering of the best brains behind some of the world’s most successful and sought after brands. The Congress is scheduled for Mumbai, India October 21st through the 23rd, 2013 and will be a meeting place for leaders from every sector of business and from every continent.
“Serving on the sustainable brands, Advisory Council for World Brand Congress 2013 is not only an honor, but also extremely rewarding.” Ms. Shirley Smith said. “I have worked for many years, online and off, to spread the message far and wide of sustainable consumerism and business practices. World Brand Congress offers a worldwide platform to continue that work.”
Along with Shane, Worldwide Business Leaders Have Been Chosen to Serve on the Sustainable Advisory Board for World Brand Congress 2013 Such as:
- Angelina Ong – Regional MD (APAC) & SVP (China), Burson Marsteller
- Ari Fadyl – Head of Digital & CRM, Nokia Indonesia
- Jacqueline Cheong – Director for Integrated Marketing & Demand Generation, Motorola Solutions Asia Pacific & Middle East
- Bruno G. Motta – VP Brand & CEP, Shell Brands International,
- Charles Pascalar – VP – Marketing, Payless Shoe Source
- Fatima Ali – Commercial & Head of Marketing, GM (West Africa)
- Muhammad Saad Munawar Khan – Head of Marketing (Pakistan & Afghanistan), Pepsico International (Asia Pacific)
- Gerald Ang – Global Digital Lead, General Electric
- Gokce Cinar Himmetoglu – Brand and Corp Supervisor, 3M Turkey
- Sandy Carter – VP Social Business Evangelism and Sales, IBM
- Jose Manzanedo – Global Marketing Partnerships, NBA
Please visit the World Brand Congress website for the full list of Advisory Board members.
Shane Works with The Factory Direct Promos Team to Promote their Message of Green Marketing
Shane is a green marketing specialist online and off, has successfully served as CMO of Factory Direct Promos since June of 2012. In her position, she is responsible for developing relationships worldwide, assessment of and complete social media marketing management of all platforms, directing and editing blog content, copy writing, development and implementation of link building strategies, business development and implementation of sales strategies and lead generation, creating brand awareness through cross channel and inbound marketing, coordination with in house SEO strategist, blogger outreach and more.
“When our reusable bags reach thousands of companies, they green millions of consumers and that’s how change begins.” said Jason Tunick, CEO of Factory Direct Promos. “It is my hope that Shane’s involvement in World Brand Conference 2013 will help to create a healthier more sustainable future through the Congress.”Tagged